HY-CLOR PHOSPHATE REMOVER
Starves algae of the nutrients it requires to grow. Removal of phosphates improves filtration, reduces chlorine consumption and creates an environment where algae struggles to survive.
High levels of phosphate in your pool water puts your pool at heightened risk of algal bloom. Ideally used as part of a regular preventative maintenance programme to prevent algae and help reduce chlorine use.
Features and Benefits• Concentrated phosphate removal
• Fast acting and easy to use
• Strong protection against algal bloom
• Reduce chlorine consumption
Used on types of pools• Salt Pools
• Chlorine Pools
• All surfaces
Usage Frequency• Monthly
• As needed
Application• Leafy areas
• Monthly prevention of algae in swimming pools
• In advance of or after rain, wind or other extreme weather
• To help reduce chlorine consumption or chlorinator running times