Most solar showers are quick and easy to assemble by connecting to your garden hose and following the simple installation instructions. All our Outdoor Solar Showers have a manual with clear directions on how to assemble
- Choose the Location: Select a suitable location for your solar shower. It should receive plenty of sunlight during the day and be close to a water source. Ensure the ground is level, and the area is free from obstructions.
- Prepare the Ground (if needed): If the ground is uneven, use a shovel to level it out. You may also want to create a small gravel or sand base to provide stability.
- Assemble the Shower Kit: Follow the manual to assemble the solar shower. This typically involves connecting the showerhead, base, and water tank according to the provided diagram.
- Mount the Shower: Place the solar shower on the level ground and make sure it’s stable. If required, use a level to ensure it’s perfectly upright.
- Connect the Water Supply: There are two common ways to connect the water supply:
- Using a Garden Hose: If you have a garden hose nearby, simply attach it to the inlet on the solar shower.
- Fill the Water Tank: Fill the water tank of the solar shower with water. Some models may have a built-in hose for this purpose.
- Let the Water Heat Up: The solar shower will heat up the water as it sits in the tank exposed to sunlight. Depending on the weather and the model of your shower, this can take anywhere from a few hours to a full day.
- Test the Shower: Once the water is sufficiently heated, test the shower to ensure the water temperature is comfortable and the flow rate is adequate.
- Enjoy Your Outdoor Solar Shower: Your outdoor solar shower is now ready to use. Simply turn on the showerhead and enjoy a refreshing rinse.
Remember to follow the manual provided with your specific solar shower kit, as installation steps may vary slightly from one model to another.